Delray Beach, Florida Car Donations
Join Delray Beach, Florida Car Donations to Turn Lives Around!
Get that rusty old clunker out of your sight as quickly as possible by taking part in Goodwill’s Delray Beach, Florida car donations program! The great thing about donating your car is that you’ll be signing yourself up for a win-win situation! You’ll not only get rid of a car that’s becoming burdensome to you, you’ll also help Goodwill Car Donations create more employment opportunities for the underprivileged individuals in your community.
Why Delray Beach, Florida Car Donations Matter
Even if you’re a local, you probably didn’t know that out of the 68,749 residents of Delray Beach, Florida, 6 percent had identified themselves as having a disability, and 17.2 percent were found to be living below the poverty line, according to data released by the United States Census Bureau in July 2017.
Furthermore, the Bureau of Labor Statistics recently confirmed that Delray Beach’s unemployment rate as of March 2018 was at 3.3 percent.
You don’t need to sit through a lengthy lecture to know that lack of employment opportunities leads to poverty and that a person has to earn a living so that he can afford to sustain his basic needs—food, clothing shelter, and healthcare.
If you take part in our Delray Beach, Florida car donations program, you’ll help Goodwill Car Donations generate funding to support the disabled and other disadvantaged residents of your city. We use the proceeds from the auction sale of donated vehicles to fund the activities of the Goodwill organizations serving your area. They provide programs and services that include:
- Job-link centers and Beyond Jobs program that offer free career training, job placement, and family strengthening services;
- Youth services that include High School/High Tech, Youth mentoring, and L.I.F.E. Academy Charter School for those who have developmental disabilities;
- Income-sensitive housing for senior citizens and the disabled;
- Four Wheels For Work vehicle assistance program;
- Goodwill SWFL MicroEnterprise Institute.
Your useless clunker won’t be as useless as it seems to you now if you participate in our Delray Beach, Florida car donations program. You can’t even begin to imagine how your act of generosity can turn lives around. To learn more about how your car donation can impact your community, call our 24/7 hotline number now. That’s 866-233-8586.
Feel Free to Donate Any Type of Vehicle
Don’t let your clunker’s faulty transmission, busted engine, or dead battery keep you from supporting a good cause that will benefit your community. Know that with Delray Beach, Florida car donations, your car’s working condition is not a qualifying factor for making a charitable contribution that will transform lives! This might surprise you, but we can still manage to find use for every donated vehicle even if it hasn’t been running for a while!
What’s more, if you weren’t able to get a replacement title from your local DMV after you’ve misplaced the original copy of your vehicle’s title, just get in touch with our title department by calling 866-233-8586 so that we can help you obtain a duplicate.
We don’t restrict our donors to a single donation each; you can donate as many vehicles as you like.
Also, we don’t limit acceptable clunkers to standard vehicles such as cars, trucks, vans, or SUVs. Here’s a comprehensive list of vehicles acceptable to us:
- Cars: sedans, luxury cars, sports cars, wagons, coupes, convertibles, hybrids, hatchbacks;
- Vans: cargo vans, passenger vans, family minivans, camper vans;
- SUVs: compact, midsize, full-size or crossover versions;
- Motorcycles: scooters, off-road bikes, touring bikes, cruisers, sports bikes, choppers;
- Trucks: extended cab pickup, panel trucks, box trucks, pickup trucks;
- Boats: speedboats, houseboats, pontoon boats, fishing boats, sailboats, tugboats, yachts;
- Specialty vehicles: riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs, non-commercial planes;
- Fleet vehicles: cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses;
- Work-related vehicles: construction vehicles, tractors and farm equipment, buses, large trucks, landscaping vehicles;
- Fun vehicles: campers, travel trailers, snowmobiles, jet skis, RVs, motorhomes, pop-up trailers, 5-wheelers.
Ready to Donate?
We know that a car donation can be daunting to a first-time donor because it definitely is a big step. However, we assure you that you have no reason to worry when you take part in our Delray Beach, Florida car donations program. We’ve made our car donation process as easy and as smooth as possible.
Take a look at our simple donation process:
- Fill out our online donation form, which you can find on all the pages of our website, including this page. We’ll call you back on the same day that you submitted your form to confirm your information.
- Give us your preferred schedule for your vehicle’s FREE pickup, and we’ll send a tow truck over to haul your car away.
- Receive your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt in the mail within 30 days after the sale of your car at auction.
Your Donation Benefits You, Too
These are some of the rewards you’ll receive when you take part in our Delray Beach, Florida car donations program:
- You won’t have to insure, register, repair or maintain an unneeded vehicle.
- No need to invest time, energy, and money in trying to resell your car yourself.
- Free towing.
- Get a big tax break.
- Have a clutter-free garage.
You know that participating in our Delray Beach, Florida car donations program is the right thing to do when you could really use a healthy tax write-off, you want to help others, and you have an old car that you no longer need. Why waste another second sitting on the fence? Donate your car to us at Goodwill Car Donations by calling 866-233-8586 now!