What Can You Donate?
Tired of paying for costly repairs or high-insurance premiums? Itching to make some more room in your garage? Thinking about selling your no-longer-needed vehicle, but don’t want to go through the hassles of advertising or negotiating?
Donate your vehicle to charity with Goodwill Car Donations! We can accept many types of vehicles for charity auto donation. Whether you’ve got a car, boat, rv, or golf cart, we’ll be more than happy to have them!
Typical Vehicles Donated
We appreciate all types of vehicle donations. Apart from cars, you can contribute motorcycles, campers, jet skis, and even ATVs. We’re not specific when it comes to their age or mileage, either!
To give you a little idea of what vehicles we normally take, we’ve prepared a short list just for you. Check it out below!
- Commuter-Type Vehicles: sedans, compact cars, convertibles, vans, SUVs, sports cars, motorcycles, pickup trucks
- Recreational Vehicles: motorhomes, popup trailers, hybrid trailers, travel trailers, 5th wheels
- Specialty Vehicles: ATVs, snowmobiles, OTVs, golf carts
- Watercraft: sailboats, power boats, pontoon boats, yachts, catamarans, fishing boats, jet skis
- Fleet Vehicles: trucks, buses, vans, taxicabs, shuttles
Interested in Learning More?
For more information about our donation vehicle program, take a look at our FAQs page. You can also talk to one of our knowledgeable staff members at (866) 233-8586.