Photo by Kindel Media under Pexels License
Somerville, New Jersey Car Donations: Reach Out to the Disadvantaged People in Your Community
Are you having problems with your aging car that you hardly use anymore due to its inconsistent performance on the road? Are you tired of throwing money down the drain in what’s proving to be futile attempts to revive its power and efficiency through a never-ending series of repairs? If you have had enough of that car, Goodwill Car Donations is here to help you solve your problem.
All you have to do is give us a call and donate that car to our Somerville, New Jersey car donations program. We will quickly take that vehicle off your property at absolutely no cost to you. We will sell that car for you through auction and give you the cash amount of the sale in the form of tax deduction.
More important, we will use the proceeds from the sale of your car to support the critical community-building programs of the Goodwill nonprofit organizations serving your area. These programs deliver vital services to the people of New Jersey, including the town of Somerville. The services include:
- Job training and placement
- Onsite and virtual skills training and mentoring
- Youth education and employment
- Career development
- Disability benefits support
- Family strengthening projects
The ultimate goal of these offerings is to improve the living conditions of the men and women in your town who are burdened with mental and physical disabilities, lack of skills and education, criminal background, and other barriers to employment and a good poverty-free life. Those who enroll in Goodwill’s job and skills training programs gain the skills and knowledge needed to qualify for decent jobs that can take care of their needs and those of their families. As a result, they eventually become self-reliant and productive workers, able to contribute to the growth and progress of their community and our nation.
That’s the great transformation in your community that you will help bring about with your participation in our Somerville, New Jersey car donations program.
The Rewards in Store for You
Your contribution to our Somerville, New Jersey car donations program will truly make a difference in the lives of the disadvantaged individuals and families in your community. It will earn you their respect and gratitude. More than that, you will also get to receive substantial rewards! Here are some of them:
- Receive a maximized tax deduction.
- Experience a stress-free and cost-free donation process.
- Get free professional vehicle towing service.
- Get rid of an unwanted car with the least effort on your part.
- Save money as you say goodbye to car repairs, maintenance, registration, and insurance.
- Avoid the headaches of paperwork.
- Avoid the hassles, cost, and personal security risks associated with reselling a vehicle
- Feel great knowing that your car donation will help in transforming lives.
How to Get Started With Your Car Donation
We at Goodwill Car Donations value your time. As such, we designed our donation process to be quick, easy, and convenient for all our donors. There are only three steps to follow in our Somerville, New Jersey car donations program. Moreover, you only have to do the first step, leaving the rest for us to complete.
- Contact us.
Call us at our toll-free 24/7 hotline 866-233-8586 or fill out our online donation form on the right side of this page. Provide us with pertinent details about the car you’re donating.
- We tow your vehicle.
We schedule the towing of your vehicle based on your preferred date, time, and place. We’ll assign a licensed towing company to do the job. The tow truck driver will give you a towing receipt. This releases you from all liabilities on your vehicle from that point onward, granting you the right to de-register your vehicle and cancel its insurance coverage.
- Get your tax deduction receipt.
We auction off your vehicle. Within 30 days after your vehicle is sold to the highest bidder, we’ll send you by mail your tax-deductible sales receipt. You will need this to claim your tax deduction based on the selling price of your vehicle when you file your itemized federal income tax return for the incoming tax-filing season.
Are you interested to learn more about our Somerville, New Jersey car donations program? Our FAQs page has the answers for you. You can also call us or send us a message online for inquiries.
The Types of Vehicles We Welcome
One reason why Goodwill Car Donations continues to draw more and more donors is that we seldom turn down donation offers. We accept nearly all types of vehicles regardless of their age and condition. Our doors are open even for damaged vehicles and those that are no longer in running condition.
Here is a comprehensive list of vehicle types we welcome in our Somerville, New Jersey car donations program:
- Cars: sedans, luxury cars, sports cars, wagons, coupes, convertibles, hybrids, hatchbacks
- Vans: cargo vans, passenger vans, family minivans, camper vans
- Motorcycles: scooters, off-road bikes, touring bikes, cruisers, sports bikes, choppers
- Trucks: box trucks, extended cab pickup, panel trucks, pickup trucks
- Boats: fishing boats, sailboats, speedboats, houseboats, pontoon boats, tugboats, yachts
- SUVs: compact, midsize, full-size or crossover versions
- Specialty vehicles: riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs, non-commercial planes
- Work-related vehicles: construction vehicles, tractors and farm equipment, buses, large trucks, landscaping vehicles
- Fleet vehicles: cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses
- Recreational vehicles: campers, travel trailers, snowmobiles, jet skis, RVs, motorhomes, pop-up trailers, 5-wheelers
It’s Time to Show You Care
There is no better time to show your compassion and kindness to your less fortunate neighbors than now. Call us at 866-233-5856 and join our Somerville, New Jersey car donations program now! Make a difference in your community while enjoying great benefits!