Moore, South Carolina Car Donations: Touching Lives One Car at a Time
If you have an old car or any other vehicle that you already deem unnecessary, you can simply donate it to Goodwill Car Donations through our Moore, South Carolina car donations program. Not only will you be able to make a difference, you will reap awesome benefits from your donation as well.
We all know that poverty is the end result of unemployment. Not having a decent job would instantly limit a person’s ability to realize his full potential. It poses an impossible barrier to opportunities for personal growth that would be readily available to those who are integrated into the competitive labor market.
Luckily, there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel – and with the help of our generous donors, we at Goodwill Car Donations would lead them to that light through Moore, South Carolina car donations.
You Can Trust Goodwill Car Donations
Goodwill has been around for over 100 years, which explains why many people have already heard about us. With a goal to raise the quality of life of every person, especially the disadvantaged people in the community, we have established car donation programs all over the country to make sure every locality in the United States will be covered by the benefits we provide.
With your car donation, we will be able to sustain and even expand these programs and services:
- Job training and mentoring programs
- Career development services
- Critical community-building support
Become a part of our mission by donating your unwanted vehicle today! Call 866-233-8586 to get started!
How to Join Moore, South Carolina Car Donations
The process of participating in our car donation program is extremely simple and hassle-free. In fact, all you need to do is get in touch with us, and we’ll take care of everything else. Check out this step-by-step guide for your guidance:
Step 1: Contact us.
Give us a call at 866-233-8586 or fill out our online donation form. This is the part where you give us a few details about yourself and your donated vehicle. Don’t worry, we assure you that we will keep your personal information confidential.
Step 2: Get ready for your fast and FREE pick up services.
We’ll assign a licensed towing company to provide you with a FREE pickup service at a time and date that’s most convenient for you. If your vehicle is parked anywhere else other than your own garage or driveway, no need to worry because the towing company can pick up vehicles in almost every location in the country.
Step 3: Receive your tax-deductible receipt.
To thank you for your generosity, Goodwill Car Donations guarantees you get the maximum tax deduction for your charitable contribution. Once your car has been sold, the IRS form or sales receipt will be mailed to you. This document will be needed when you itemize your deductions for your income tax return.
Planning to Donate More Than One Vehicle? No Problem!
If you decide to make multiple donations through our Moore, South Carolina car donations program, we will gladly handle everything. We guarantee that we will be with you every step of the way, and we will make sure to give you the top tax deduction for every vehicle you donate. Send us a message or call us at 866-233-8586 if you want to know more about this and other related matters.
We accept various vehicle types for donations including:
- Sedans, SUVs, vans, motorcycles
- Fleet cars, buses, trucks
- Boats, sailboats, motorboats, other watercraft including jet skis
- Special vehicles like snowmobiles, golf carts, riding lawn mowers and farm equipment
- ATVs, RVs, trailers, campers
- Noncommercial airplanes
It doesn’t even matter if the vehicle you’re donating is in good running condition or not! Whether your old clunker has a faulty engine, a missing taillight a huge dent or whatnot, we can still accept it! Any donation can surely go a long way in helping others.Photo by Tyler Clemmensen under Pexels License
The Benefits That You Can Enjoy
Taking part in our Moore, South Carolina car donations program doesn’t just benefit the disadvantaged or less fortunate. It benefits you as well!
- You can now enjoy that newly emptied garage space and use it for something you actually want or need.
- You can finally get rid of that extra vehicle in the most convenient The process is fast and is as easy as 1-2-3. Moreover, towing service is absolutely FREE of charge!
- You can skip the hassles of selling your own vehicle. That means you need not spend time, effort, and money into looking for interested buyers which, frankly, can be quite challenging. Also, you don’t have to deal with loads of paperwork or pay for possible vehicle repairs and improvements.
- You can remove extraneous expenses that are highly unnecessary such as insurance and maintenance of a vehicle you don’t even use anymore.
- You can claim a hefty tax write-off that’s IRS-approved. A vehicle that’s in good working condition will be sold at an auction. Its actual sales price determines the amount that can be deducted from your taxable income rather than its fair market value. On the other hand, vehicles that couldn’t be auctioned off will be sold for salvage. In this case, when we get less than $500 for your car, you have the choice of claiming your vehicle’s fair market value not exceeding $500 if the latter is higher than the actual selling price.
Your vehicle donation will touch people’s lives in ways that you could never even begin to imagine. Don’t waste another minute! Call 866-233-8586 and take part in our Moore, South Carolina car donations program!