Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey Car Donations: The Best Solution to Your Vehicle Problem
Are you at a loss on what to do with your old and worn-out car just gathering dust in your garage? Are you looking for the best way to get rid of it?
Getting rid of your clunker will be easy as pie! You will not be spending anything—not even a single dime! That means the towing of your car is completely free!
What’s even better, you’ll get tons of rewards, including a maximized tax deduction, for your car donation.
The More Meaningful Purpose of Your Car Donation
You will not only be doing yourself a huge favor when you donate your car to Goodwill; you will also be helping the disadvantaged people in your city. These are the men and women in Hasbrouck Heights who are suffering from disabilities and other disadvantages that prevent them from breaking free from poverty.
We sell at auction all vehicles donated to us and use the proceeds to support the critical community-based programs of Goodwill nonprofit organizations throughout the United States.
Here in Hasbrouck Heights, the Goodwill nonprofits serving your community use the funds to deliver the following services:
- Job training and placement
- Onsite and virtual skills training and mentoring
- Youth education and employment
- Career services
- Disability benefits support
- Family strengthening projects
These services give their beneficiaries the opportunity to regain their dignity and live much better lives. Those who undergo job and skills training are able to equip themselves with the right skills and knowledge that they use to qualify for decent jobs that pay wages good enough to support themselves and their families. They become self-reliant and productive, contributing to the growth and progress of your community and our nation.
You can help produce these amazing results when you take part in our Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey car donations program.
Our Smooth and Swift Car Donation Process
Donating to Goodwill Car Donations will only take a few minutes of your time. We will make sure that you will go through a smooth and swift donation process free from hassles. We will be doing everything for you, including all the paperwork.
Here is a brief guide to our three-step Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey car donations process:
First step: Contact us.
All you have to do is reach out to us. You can do this by either filling out our online donation form or calling us at our toll-free 24/7 hotline 866-233-8586. Give us pertinent details about the vehicle you’re donating.
Second step: We tow your vehicle.
We will schedule the towing of your vehicle based on your preferred time, date, and location. We will assign a professional towing company to do the job. Before their tow truck takes away your vehicle, they will give you a towing receipt, a document that releases you from all liabilities on your vehicle from that point onward. With this, you can now cancel your vehicle insurance and registration and properly dispose of your license plates.
Third step: Get your tax deduction receipt.
We’ll send your vehicle to an auction house where we will exert our best effort to sell it at its highest possible price. Within a few days after your car is sold, we will send you by mail your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt, which serves as your ticket for claiming your tax deduction.
The Rewards that Await You
When you take part in our Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey car donations program to extend help to the less privileged people in your community; you also help yourself! Here are some of the rewards you’ll get when you donate a vehicle to Goodwill:
- Receive a maximized tax deduction.
- Get free and fast professional towing services.
- Relax since you won’t do any paperwork or any other tasks.
- Avoid the stress, cost, and risks associated with reselling a vehicle yourself.
- Save money since you no longer have to pay for car repairs, maintenance, registration, and insurance.
- Free up space in your carport or garage.
- Feel happy knowing you did something great that will positively change the lives of the people in your community.
The Types of Vehicles We Accept
Here is a comprehensive list of vehicles we accept in our Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey car donations program:
- Cars: sedans, luxury cars, sports cars, wagons, coupes, convertibles, hybrids, hatchbacks
- Vans: cargo vans, passenger vans, family minivans, camper vans
- SUVs: compact, midsize, full-size or crossover versions
- Motorcycles: scooters, off-road bikes, touring bikes, cruisers, sports bikes, choppers
- Trucks: extended cab pickup, panel trucks, box trucks, pickup trucks
- Boats: speedboats, houseboats, pontoon boats, fishing boats, sailboats, tugboats, yachts
- Specialty and recreational vehicles: riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs, non-commercial planes, campers, travel trailers, snowmobiles, jet skis, RVs, motorhomes, pop-up trailers, 5-wheelers
- Fleet vehicles: cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses
- Work-related vehicles: construction vehicles, tractors and farm equipment, buses, large trucks, landscaping vehicles
Extend Meaningful Assistance
Today is a great day to extend meaningful assistance to the disadvantaged people all around us. Join our Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey car donations program! Call us at 866-233-8586.