Fairfield, New Jersey Car Donations
Help Build Your Community’s Future through Fairfield, New Jersey Car Donations
You know that it’s time to take part in Goodwill’s Fairfield, New Jersey car donations program when all you could think about all day is how to get rid of that useless clunker that’s been hogging valuable space in your garage. The moment you donate it to Goodwill Car Donations, you’ll not only relieve yourself of a heavy financial burden, you’ll also help disadvantaged individuals and their families uplift their lives by enabling them to secure decent and good-paying jobs.
About Fairfield, New Jersey
The latest population report released by the United States Census Bureau in July 2017 shows that Fairfield Township, Essex County in the state of New Jersey had a population of 7,614, with 2.6 percent of the residents living with a disability, and 0.4 percent classified as persons in poverty. According to Best Places, Fairfield has an unemployment rate of 6.1 percent.
Help Goodwill Help the People in Your Area
Anyone who is merely surviving won’t have the chance to attain economic independence, let alone realize his full potential as an individual. Goodwill Car Donations believes that every man or woman who has a disability or any personal circumstance that limits their growth deserves to be given the opportunity to live productive lives through employment. If you participate in our Fairfield, New Jersey car donations program, you’ll make this possible.
We auction off all vehicles donated to us and use the proceeds to support the numerous projects and programs of the various Goodwill organizations in the country that cater to disadvantaged individuals. Thanks to the car donations we receive, the Goodwill organizations serving your area in New Jersey are able to deliver these services:
- Career counseling and development
- Job training and placement
- Onsite and virtual skills training
- Disability benefits support
- Financial management training
- Youth education and employment
Let’s make awesome changes happen in your neighborhood! Call our toll-free 24/7 hotline 866-233-8586 or visit our FAQs page to learn more about Goodwill Car Donations and our Fairfield, New Jersey car donations program. For inquiries, you may contact us online.
Top Reasons Why People Donate to Goodwill
More and more people are letting go of their vehicles that have finally hit the end of the road and donating them to us at Goodwill Car Donations. Donors have different reasons why they’ve chosen to give their vehicles away to us. We’ve rounded up the most common ones:
- Towing is absolutely FREE.
There’s no need for you to shell out cash for speedy towing! What’s more, we’ll make sure that your car is picked up on a date and time that’s convenient for you. If it’s parked somewhere else other than your home, you won’t have to be there when the towing company shows up as long as you let us know beforehand where in the car your title and keys can be found.
- The donation process is quick and painless.
We’re known to give our donors their best giving experience because their convenience has always been our top priority. From start to finish, we make sure that we’re with them every step of the way.
- We handle all the paperwork.
We do all the paperwork for you—from the transfer of your vehicle’s title to the issuance of your tax-deductible receipt.
- No need to go through the hassles involved in reselling an old vehicle.
Think about the time, effort, and money you have to put in when you try to resell an old car. You need to place ads to let everyone know that your clunker is up for grabs, show and transport your vehicle, handle all the inquiries, haggle with prospective buyers, or worse, spend for necessary repairs to make your car more saleable.
- Get a maximized tax deduction.
Do you know that participating in our Fairfield, New Jersey car donations program qualifies you for a thumping tax deduction? If your car sells for more than $500, you can claim in full the actual sales price as your tax deduction. On the other hand, if your vehicle sells for less than $500, you can claim as your tax deduction either its final selling price or its fair market value not exceeding $500, whichever is higher.
- Skip the responsibilities associated with having a car you no longer need.
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that you’re tired of being responsible for a decrepit car — especially when it comes to the point when the cost of its maintenance is higher than its actual value.
- All types of vehicle donations are welcome regardless of their condition.
The best thing about joining Goodwill’s Fairfield, New Jersey car donations program is the fact that we accept vehicles that no longer run as easily as we accept those that are in good working order. Moreover, we don’t restrict the donations we accept to traditional automobiles alone. Here’s a list of all the vehicle types that we gladly receive from our donors:
- Cars: coupes, sports cars, sedans, luxury cars, hybrids, convertibles
- SUVs: compact, midsize, full-size, crossover versions
- Trucks: panel, box, extended cabs, pick-ups
- Vans: cargo, passenger, minivans
Recreational and specialized vehicles:
- Motorcycles: choppers, off-road, cruisers, sports bikes
- Boats: sailboats, pontoon boats, tugboats, speedboats, yachts, fishing boats
- ATVs: three- and four-wheelers
- Others: golf carts, snowmobiles, jet skis, pop-up campers, motorhomes, RVs, trailers, private non-commercial planes, riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs
- Buses: coaches, minibuses, school buses, airport buses, sleeper buses, transit buses, double-decker buses, low-floor buses, trailer buses, party buses, armored buses, multi-axle buses
- Farm equipment: tractors, balers, backhoes, farm trucks, front-end loaders, cultivators,
- Construction vehicles: backhoe, dump truck, bulldozers, cement mixers, cranes, excavators, loaders
Ready to Donate?
You can jumpstart your donation process by filling out our online donation form, which you can find on all pages of our website, including this page. After that, we’ll take care of the rest of the details for you. Call us at 866-233-8586 and join our Fairfield, New Jersey car donations program. Help us turn lives around in your community today!