Photo by Gregory Harris under Unsplash License
Turn Your Unwanted Auto into a Tool to Fight Poverty
You’ll be amazed to discover how incredibly easy it is to dispose of an unwanted vehicle and at the same time extend a helping hand to the disadvantaged folks in Fort Washington, Maryland. All you have to do is contact us at Goodwill Car Donations, and tell us you’re donating that vehicle to us.
When you take part in our Fort Washington, Maryland car donations program, we’ll use your gift to uplift the lives of the people in your community who are burdened with disabilities, lack of education, job experience, or essential skills, and other life-limiting personal issues, such as being a former inmate. These disadvantages serve as barriers in their quest to live productive and fulfilling lives, preventing them from finding decent sources of income that can free them from a life of poverty.
Your vehicle donation can help them escape from such a miserable life.
How Your Donation Can Help Transform Lives
Goodwill has been around for more than a hundred years now, passionately helping underprivileged Americans.
When you hand over a vehicle to us, we’ll have it auctioned off, with the proceeds going to your local Goodwill organization. All Goodwill organizations spread throughout the country are IRS-certified 501(c)(3) nonprofits that cater to disadvantaged individuals, providing them with opportunities to harness their full potential and become productive citizens of our country. These opportunities include youth employment, job training and placement, disability benefits support, career counseling, family strengthening projects, and other community-building support services.
No doubt, this is one of the easiest things you can do to make a difference in your community.
We’ve Simplified Our Fort Washington, MD Car Donations Process
We guarantee that you’ll have the best giving experience when you participate in our Fort Washington, MD car donations program. Unlike other organizations engaged in vehicle donations, we provide utmost convenience to our donors, taking care of everything for them, including the paperwork and the free removal of their unwanted vehicles.
Our donation process is also incredibly simple and fast. All you have to do is follow these three simple steps:
- Get in touch with us.
We are very easy to communicate with. You can either fill out our online donation form or you can give us a call at 866-233-8586. We will need a few salient details about your vehicle such as its make, model, year, location, general condition, as well as your contact information so that we can easily get in touch with you.
- Schedule your free vehicle pickup.
We’ll give you a call to set up an appointment for the picking up of your car. Since we value your convenience, you’ll be the one to pick the date and time.
- Receive your IRS tax-deductible receipt.
Once your donated vehicle is sold, we’ll mail to you your 100% tax-deductible sales receipt. This receipt will enable you to claim a top tax deduction in the next tax season.
If you’re interested to learn more about our vehicle donations program, feel free to check out our FAQs page. If you have questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us anytime through our toll-free hotline at 866-233-8586 or leave us a message here.
These Outstanding Rewards Await You
With Goodwill Car Donations, all our donors get to benefit from their contributions. By making a Fort Washington, MD car donation, expect these perks to come your way:
- Receive the maximum tax deduction.
- Enjoy free towing at a date, time, and location of your choice.
- Zero paperwork for you.
- Reduce your financial woes when you stop paying for car repairs, maintenance, and insurance.
- Avoid the hassles of advertising and negotiating when trying to sell a used vehicle yourself.
- No need to pay for car repairs and improvements to make your vehicle look more appealing to prospective buyers. We’ll take your auto as it is.
- Free up space in your garage.
- Feel fully satisfied, knowing that you’re doing something that will benefit your community.
What Can You Donate?
We accept almost all types of vehicles, including those that are no longer in good shape. We’re not picky at all in our Fort Washington, MD car donations program.
To give you a better idea of the various types of vehicles that we’ve been getting from our donors, here’s a comprehensive list:
- Cars: sedans, coupes, sports cars, convertibles, hatchbacks
- SUVs: compact, midsize, full-size, crossover versions
- RVs: travel trailers, pop-up trailers, campers, motorhomes
- Specialty vehicles: riding lawnmowers, farm equipment, ATVs, motorized wheelchairs, snowmobiles, golf carts
- Fleet vehicles: trucks, construction vehicles, landscaping vehicles, buses, vans
- Motorcycles: dirt bikes, choppers, cruisers, scooters, mopeds
- Watercraft: yachts, tugboats, fishing boats, motorboats, jet skis
- Aircraft: non-commercial planes and helicopters
Wondering if you can make multiple Fort Washington, MD car donations? Yes, please go ahead! We certainly cannot say no to that!Photo by Erik Mclean under Pexels License
Transform Lives with Goodwill Car Donations Today!
Your idle automobile can significantly impact the lives of the disadvantaged people in your community. Get in touch with Goodwill Car Donations at 866-233-8586 or fill out our secure online donation form now!