Help Empower Your Disadvantaged Neighbors
Many disadvantaged Americans, including those in Damascus, MD, are finding more challenges amid the continuing global pandemic. Life has become more difficult for those burdened by their disabilities, lack of education, job experience, or essential skills, and other personal issues such as being a former inmate. These disadvantages prevent them from harnessing their full potential to be able to live productive and fulfilling lives. They need our help more than ever.
The good news is that you can do something easy to turn their lives around. If you have a car that you no longer want, that’s all you need to help your less fortunate neighbors. All you got to do is hand over that vehicle to us at Goodwill Car Donations through our Damascus, MD car donations program. When you do this, you’ll be helping improve the living conditions of your underprivileged fellow Marylanders. You’ll be able to restore their dignity and empower them through work and learning.
We’ll sell your donated vehicle and use the proceeds to support the Goodwill organization serving your area. Goodwill organizations are IRS-certified 501(c)3 nonprofits spread throughout the country.
They are dedicated to helping disadvantaged Americans, providing them with life-transforming opportunities such as on-site and virtual skills training, job training and placement, career counseling and development, youth education and employment, disability benefits support, financial management training, and many other critical community-building support services.
Our Quick and Easy Donation Process
Donating a car to Goodwill Car Donations in Damascus, MD will only take a few minutes. We assure you the smoothest and most convenient giving experience.
Our donation process is as easy as pie. It involves three quick steps:
- Step 1: Reach out to us.
Let us know that you’re donating an auto to us by calling us through our toll-free hotline at 866-233-8586. Provide us with basic details about your vehicle as well as your contact information. You can also do this by simply filling out our online donation form.
- Step 2: Schedule your vehicle’s free towing.
Once we confirm all the details you shared with us, we’ll contact you to arrange a date, time, and place for your car’s pickup and towing. On that day, expect a tow receipt to be issued to you before the driver leaves with your vehicle. This receipt releases you from any liability on your car from that point onward. The receipt also allows you to cancel your auto registration and insurance coverage.
- Step 3: Check your mailbox for your tax-deductible receipt.
Within days after selling your car at auction, we’ll mail you its 100% tax-deductible sales receipt. Be sure not to lose this document as you’ll need this to claim your top tax deduction in the next tax-filing season.
Eager to learn more about our vehicle donation program? Head over to our FAQs page or give us a call at 866-233-8586.
The Valuable Perks You’ll Get from Goodwill
Taking part in our Damascus, MD car donations program not only allows you to uplift the lives of the less fortunate members of your community but will also entitle you to enjoy these outstanding rewards.
- Get the maximum tax deduction.
- Get a professional towing service for free.
- Avoid the headaches of donation paperwork.
- Avoid the hassles and expenses associated with reselling a used vehicle yourself.
- Put an end to vehicle expenses such as repairs, maintenance, storage, insurance, and registration.
- Free up space in your garage or driveway.
- Feel a deep sense of contentment, knowing that your unneeded vehicle will be used to transform lives.
The Different Types of Vehicles We Accept
Almost all types of vehicles qualify for our donation program. They don’t even have to be in good shape when we collect them from our donors.
Here’s a list of the different types of vehicles welcomed in our Damascus, MD car donations program:
- Cars: coupes, wagons, sedans, convertibles, hatchbacks, SUVs, sports cars
- Specialty vehicles: riding lawnmowers, golf carts, farm equipment, snowmobiles, motorized wheelchairs, ATVs
- RVs: campers, travel trailers, 5-wheelers, toy haulers, motorhomes
- Fleet vehicles: cargo trucks, company vans, passenger buses, pickup trucks
- Motorcycles: cruisers, mopeds, scooters, off-road bikes
- Watercraft: tugboats, pontoon boats, fishing boats, jet skis, cruise ships, yachts
- Aircraft: non-commercial planes and helicopters
Not sure if we’ll take your vehicle that has some defective parts? Don’t hesitate to tell us your concerns. Send us a message here or call us at 866-233-8586.Photo by Raquel Hawks under Pexels License
Do Something Extraordinary Today!
Are you ready to be a part of Goodwill’s mission to improve the lives of disadvantaged Americans? We sure hope so! Repurpose your no-longer-needed vehicle into an instrument of hope for them by handing it over to our Damascus, MD car donations program. Call Goodwill Car Donations at 866-233-8586 or fill out our secure online donation form now!