Burlington, North Carolina Car Donations
Join Burlington, North Carolina Car Donations to Make a Difference!
Do yourself and the disadvantaged people in your community a huge favor by taking part in our Burlington, North Carolina car donations program! You must be tired of keeping and maintaining a vehicle that you’ve been itching to dispose of in the first place. Likewise, those who are living with disabilities and other disadvantages in Burlington must be tired of merely surviving and are desperate to attain economic independence for their families’ sakes.
Donating your clapped-out vehicle to Goodwill Car Donations will put an end to their misery – and yours, too!
Best Reasons for Joining Burlington, North Carolina Car Donations
Before you decide to slap a “For Sale” sign on your car’s window or send it out to the nearest junkyard or trade it in for a shiny brand-new car, we encourage you to pump the brakes and consider the option of donating your clunker instead. If there’s one thing you need to know about participating in our Burlington, North Carolina car donations program, it’s the fact that you’ll be signing yourself up for a win-win situation – you’ll benefit from it as much as your underprivileged neighbors.
To give you a clear idea about what we’re talking about, let’s dive in and take a closer look at the best reasons why donating a vehicle to Goodwill Car Donations makes much more sense than selling, scrapping or trading your car in:
- Our donation process is as easy as pie!
Expect to enjoy excellent customer service from our end. Our team of professionals will handle your donation process with utmost efficiency ensuring a smooth transaction. What’s more, you can reach us anytime because our lines are open 24/7.
- We’ll handle the paperwork for you!
You won’t need to deal with all the paperwork because we’ll make sure that all the required documentation is in order from start to finish.
- Towing is FREE!
Is the cost of towing more expensive than your clunker’s actual value? Don’t worry! With Goodwill, you won’t have to pay for towing because it’s on us!
- Get a substantial tax break!
We auction off all vehicles donated to us. If the total selling price of your vehicle is higher than $500, that figure will be the exact amount you can claim as your tax deduction. If the total selling price is lower than $500, you have the extra option of basing your tax deduction claim on your vehicle’s fair market value but not exceeding $500.
- Save yourself the time, hassle, and frustrations that come with reselling a vehicle yourself!
We don’t need to tell you that if you go for the reselling route, you’d have to invest your time and money to make sure that you walk away with extra cash after you make a sale. If you take part in our Burlington, North Carolina car donations program, you won’t have to go through the hassles of posting ads, showing and transporting your vehicle, handling inquiries, haggling with prospective buyers, and spending money for possible repairs to make your vehicle more marketable.
- Use the extra storage space in your garage!
Once we get your unwanted vehicle out of your garage, you’ll have more storage space for items that you actually want or need!
- Individuals who are living with disadvantages will thank you for your donation.
You’ll be supporting a worthy cause if you donate your car to Goodwill Car Donations. Funds generated from the resale of your car will be used to deliver services such as career development and counseling, job training and placement, onsite and virtual skills training, youth education and employment, disability benefits support, financial management training, family strengthening, and critical community-building support.
Ready to Join Burlington, North Carolina Car Donations?
Get that eyesore of a car out of your driveway and out of your sight as quickly as possible! Here’s how you can make that happen:
- Fill out our online donation form, which you can find on the right side of this page and all other pages of our website. We’ll confirm the information you’ve submitted through the form by giving you a call within the same day.
- Pick a convenient date, time, and place for your vehicle’s pickup. We’ll send a tow truck from a licensed towing company to haul your clunker away on the agreed schedule.
- After we auction off your donated vehicle, we’ll send you a 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt by mail. You can use this to claim your tax deduction when you file your itemized federal income tax return for the incoming tax-filing season.
Feel Free to Donate Any Type of Vehicle!
We’ll take any vehicle regardless of its condition. We won’t say no to a classic convertible in good working order and with just a few miles on it or a clapped-out clunker with a busted engine and a broken transmission!
If you’ve lost or misplaced your vehicle’s title, don’t hesitate to call us at 866-233-8586 so that we can help you obtain a duplicate as soon as possible.
Here’s a comprehensive list of the vehicle types that we gladly accept in our Burlington, North Carolina car donations program:
- Cars: sedans, luxury cars, sports cars, wagons, coupes, convertibles, hybrids, hatchbacks
- Vans: cargo vans, passenger vans, family minivans, camper vans
- SUVs: compact, midsize, full-size or crossover versions
- Motorcycles: scooters, off-road bikes, touring bikes, cruisers, sports bikes, choppers
- Trucks: box trucks, extended cab pickup, panel trucks, pickup trucks
- Boats: fishing boats, sailboats, speedboats, houseboats, pontoon boats, tugboats, yachts
- Specialty vehicles: riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs, noncommercial planes
- Fleet vehicles: cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses
- Work-related vehicles: construction vehicles, tractors and farm equipment, buses, large trucks, landscaping vehicles
- Recreational vehicles: campers, travel trailers, snowmobiles, jet skis, RVs, motorhomes, pop-up trailers, 5-wheelers
Donate Your Vehicle Today!
The best time to give someone a second chance at life is today. Take part in our Burlington, North Carolina car donations program by calling us at 866-233-8586 now!