Why Donate Your Vehicle Series: Takes Most Vehicle Types
Take a Look at the Different Types of Vehicles You Can Donate
Are you looking to get rid of an old sedan that you no longer use? Getting tired of paying for the premium insurance of an RV that’s no longer in good shape? Or, have you outgrown your golf cart and feel like you don’t need it anymore?
If you’re planning to dispose of any of those mentioned vehicles, organizations with vehicle donation programs will most likely take it. Goodwill Car Donations is one such organization. We serve as the online vehicle donation platform for Goodwill organizations spread throughout the country.
However, one thing that distinguishes us from other organizations is that we’re never picky with vehicles being offered for donation. We take almost all types of motor vehicles, seacraft, and aircraft in whatever condition they are in, including those that no longer run.
Here’s a comprehensive list of the different vehicle types that we’ve been receiving from our donors:
- Standard cars: sedans, hatchbacks, hybrids, sports cars, convertibles, SUVs, roadsters, electric cars, crossovers, luxury cars
- Motorcycles: touring bikes, scooters, dirt bikes, choppers, bobbers, pit bikes, cruisers, café racers
- RVs: motorhomes, toy haulers, pop-up trailers, travel trailers, horse trailers, teardrop campers, 5th wheel campers, skoolies, van conversions
- Fleet vehicles: cargo vans, delivery vans, passenger vans, box trucks, refrigerated trucks, pickup trucks, buses
- Specialty vehicles: golf carts, snowmobiles, farm equipment, tractors, motorized wheelchairs, riding lawnmowers, mobile command centers
- Seacraft: pontoon boats, tugboats, catamarans, cabin cruisers, fishing boats, yachts, jet skis, dinghies, houseboats, motorboats
- Aircraft: private planes, gliders, helicopters
Vehicle Donations Help Us Transform Lives
When you donate any type of vehicle to Goodwill Car Donations, you’re not only getting rid of something you no longer need. You’re also supporting our mission of empowering disadvantaged Americans to achieve their full potential so they can live healthy, productive, and fulfilling lives.
We will have your vehicle auctioned off to generate funds for the Goodwill organizations serving your area. These IRS-certified 501(c)(3) nonprofits cater to disadvantaged Americans — those who are burdened with disabilities, lack of education, job experience, or essential skills, and other limiting personal issues, such as being a former inmate or having a welfare mentality.
Your local Goodwill nonprofits use the funding we give them to provide their beneficiaries with job and skills training, employment opportunities, scholarships, livelihood assistance, disability benefits, family support, educational services, financial assistance, and many other essential support services.
As a Goodwill donor, you’ll find satisfaction from our fast and free towing service anywhere in the country. You’ll also have the privilege of claiming the highest possible tax deduction in the next tax season.
Best of all, you’ll feel great for doing something that will benefit your entire community when formerly idle members get the chance to harness their full potential through work and learning, eventually enabling them to attain financial security.
Check out our FAQs page for more information about our vehicle donation program, including our quick and easy donation process. If you have questions, call us anytime through our toll-free hotline at 866-233-8586 or message us here.Photo by Mak Photography under Pexels License
Give the Gift of Hope Today!
You can turn your unwanted vehicle — whether it’s a truck, scooter, boat, or camper — into a powerful tool for freeing the underprivileged residents of your community from the grip of poverty. Goodwill Car Donations will make that happen. Call us at 866-233-8586 or fill out our secure online donation form now!