Mountain Lakes, New Jersey Car Donations
Transform Lives through Mountain Lakes, New Jersey Car Donations
Do you want to see your community grow and flourish? Do you want to see even your disadvantaged neighbors becoming active and contributing to the effort of making your community prosper? If you do, then take part in our Mountain Lakes, New Jersey car donations program.
By donating a car to us at Goodwill Car Donations, you will be providing life-transforming assistance to the men and women in your community who are burdened with mental and physical disabilities, lack of education and skills, past prison records, and other personal circumstances that block their path to employment and a life free from poverty.
We auction off all vehicles donated to us and use the proceeds to support Goodwill nonprofit organizations throughout the United States. These nonprofits use the funding to carry out their critical community-based programs all aimed at improving the living conditions of underprivileged Americans and making them active participants in our nation’s unending march to greater progress and prosperity.
How Your Car Donation Will Help Your Community
Here in New Jersey, the Goodwill organizations serving your state use their resources supported by the funding they get from us to deliver vital services such as:
- Job training and placement
- Onsite and virtual skills training and mentoring
- Youth education and employment
- Career services
- Disability benefits support
- Family strengthening projects
All these offerings give new hope for a much better and brighter future to all beneficiaries. Those who take advantage of our job and skills training programs are able to acquire the skills and knowledge needed to secure decent jobs that pay wages good enough to support themselves and their families. As a result, they become self-sufficient and productive workers, doing their share in helping build a better and more prosperous community.
You can play a major role in this enterprise by taking part in our Mountain Lakes, New Jersey car donations program.
How to Make a Goodwill Car Donation
We guarantee that you will not encounter any problem whatsoever when you participate in our Mountain Lakes, New Jersey car donations program. Everything will be easy, fast, and convenient for you.
Here’s a brief guide to our three-step donation process:
First step: Contact us.
All you have to do is call us at our toll-free 24/7 hotline 866-233-8586 or fill out our online donation form. Fill us in on relevant details about the vehicle you’re offering to donate.
Second step: We tow your car.
We schedule the free towing of your car at a date, time, and place of your choice. If you request for our express service, we can collect your car a day or two after your call. We’ll assign a licensed towing company to do the job. The truck driver will give you a towing receipt before taking away your car. The receipt will release you from all liabilities on your car, granting you the right to cancel and stop paying for your car’s registration and insurance coverage.
Third step: Get your tax deduction receipt.
We auction off your car. Within 30 days after it is sold, you will receive from us via mail your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt. You need this document to support your tax deduction claim when you file your itemized federal income tax return for the next tax-filing season.
If you have questions regarding our Mountain Lakes, New Jersey car donations program, don’t hesitate to call us at 233-8586 or send us a message online. You can also visit our FAQ’s page for more information.
These Rewards Will Come Your Way
Good things will happen to everyone when you take part in our Mountain Lakes, New Jersey car donations program. More disadvantaged individuals in your community will get jobs, freeing themselves and their families from poverty. You, too, will get your own share of rewards for your charitable contribution to us at Goodwill. Here are some of them:
- Get a guaranteed maximum tax deduction based on the selling price of your donated vehicle.
- Get speedy professional towing service at zero cost to you.
- Save money since you no longer have to pay for car repairs, maintenance, registration, and insurance.
- Avoid the tedious, expensive, and risky process of reselling a vehicle
- Free up space in your garage to house your new car.
- Take pleasure in our speedy, simple, and convenient donation process.
- Get that priceless joyful feeling, knowing that your car donation will impact the lives of the disadvantaged people in your community.
The Types of Vehicles You Can Donate
You are free to donate to us any type of vehicle regardless of age and condition. This means you can donate even vehicles damaged by floods and accidents as long as the damage is not too extensive. In fact, you can donate even vehicles that are no longer in running condition.
Just make sure you have the title to the vehicle you’re donating because that’s a requirement in car reselling.
Here is a comprehensive list of vehicle types you can donate to our Mountain Lakes, New Jersey car donations program:
- Cars: sedans, luxury cars, sports cars, wagons, coupes, convertibles, hybrids, hatchbacks
- Vans: cargo vans, passenger vans, family minivans, camper vans
- SUVs: compact, midsize, full-size or crossover versions
- Motorcycles: scooters, off-road bikes, touring bikes, cruisers, sports bikes, choppers
- Trucks: extended cab pickup, panel trucks, box trucks, pickup trucks
- Boats: speedboats, houseboats, pontoon boats, fishing boats, sailboats, tugboats, yachts
- Specialty vehicles: riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs, non-commercial planes
- Fleet vehicles: cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses
- Work-related vehicles: construction vehicles, tractors and farm equipment, buses, large trucks, landscaping vehicles
- Fun vehicles: campers, travel trailers, snowmobiles, jet skis, RVs, motorhomes, pop-up trailers, 5-wheelers
You Have the Power to Transform Lives
You are capable of positively changing people’s lives using just your old car to make it happen. Call us at 866-233-8586 and take part in our Mountain Lakes, New Jersey car donations program.