DONATE A VEHICLE IN GREENSBORO, NC
Help Your Community by Donating a Vehicle to Goodwill Car Donations
Do you have an old or non-running vehicle that’s been sitting in your garage for a couple of months already? Don’t you have time to look for interested buyers? Here’s a great idea: Donate a vehicle in Greensboro to Goodwill Car Donations!
Any vehicle—old or new, running or non-running—is capable of funding vital life-sustaining programs in Greensboro. By handing over your car, van or boat to us, you make it possible for many struggling Americans to find fulfillment by becoming productive members of their family and community.
Types of Vehicles We Accept
At Goodwill Car Donations, we accept nearly all types of vehicles and regardless of their age or present condition. We’ll take your vehicle even if it no longer runs. Just contact us should you have any concerns about the physical state of the car you wish to donate.
Here are some of the vehicles we commonly accept:
- Common vehicles: Cars, SUVs, sedans, vans, minivans, buses
- Recreational vehicles: RVs, motorhomes, travel trailers, popup trailers, fifth wheelers, campers
- Motorcycles: dirt bikes, mopeds, scooters, sports bikes
- Specialty vehicles: motorized wheelchairs, snowmobiles, golf carts, ATVs, riding lawnmowers
- Aircraft: private planes, helicopters, gliders
- Watercraft: catamaran boats, cruise ships, yachts, jet skis
Why Donate to Us?
- Free pickup at a date, time, and place of your choice.
- Get rid of an unwanted vehicle without spending a dollar.
- Avoid the hassles of selling and advertising a used car.
- Stop paying for costly car repairs, maintenance, registration, and insurance.
- Get the chance to work with a reputable charitable organization.
- No need to negotiate with questionable people.
- Free space in your yard or garage.
- Feel happy about yourself knowing that your car donation will be used to support a worthy cause.
It’s Time to Make a Difference
Are you ready to part ways with your old car and use it to benefit your community in Greensboro, North Carolina? If you are, then give us a call right now at 866-233-8586 or fill out the form at the bottom of this page.