Goodwill Southeast Georgia
HOW TO DONATE A CAR TO GOODWILL
- Fill out the vehicle donation form to the right.
- One of our vehicle donation specialists will call you to confirm.
- We set up towing for your vehicle and towing is free for you.
- We send out a tow truck, on the day designated with you, to pick up your vehicle.
- You receive two receipts for donating your car for tax purposes.
BENEFITS TO YOU WHEN YOU DONATE A USED CAR
- You’ll feel great about yourself when you donate a used car!
- Donating your vehicle is a super quick and painless process.
- Donating is much easier than trying to negotiate with a dealer for a trade-in value.
- When you donate a vehicle you can steer clear of all the headaches associated with trying to sell a car yourself.
- Donating is easier and cheaper than trying to fix a car needing constant or expensive repairs.
- Free towing when you donate a used car.
- Tax benefits!
For more information, check out our FAQs where you will find answers to our most commonly asked questions.
Donate These Types of Vehicles
The wide range of vehicles we accept as donations through the Goodwill Southeast Georgia car donation program will probably surprise you.
In short, we are able to find value in just about every vehicle by selling it and putting the proceeds toward our community programs that help disadvantaged members of your community find jobs.
Let us know about any vehicle you own that you no longer need or want, because we can most likely accept it as a tax-deductible donation.
Consider Donating These Vehicle Types
You can donate the following types of vehicles to us in a variety of makes and models:
We will happily accept a variety of cars. Maybe you have a wagon, a coupe, a convertible or a hatchback. Or you might own a sedan, a luxury vehicle or a hybrid car. These and more are all acceptable car types for donation.
Donate your truck, whether it’s a vehicle for personal use or a heavy-duty work truck. Feel free to donate a pickup truck, an extended cab pickup, a panel truck, a box truck or other small-to-large truck varieties.
Vans and SUVs
Vans and SUVs are other types of vehicles that many people own and can donate to our program. Contact us about compact, midsize, full-size or crossover SUVs. We’re happy to take minivans, cargo vans, passenger vans and campervans.
This is another category of vehicles you are able to donate to us, regardless of the type or brand of motorcycle you own. Contact us about your chopper, cruiser, touring bike, off-road bike or even scooter.
In addition to the commonly owned types of vehicles above, we also accept a range of other vehicles. Think about giving your jet skis, boat, ATVs, camper or RV that you bought recreationally, but no longer need. We also accept riding lawn mowers, buses, private planes and more.
Is the Condition of the Vehicle a Concern?
Unsure whether we’ll accept the condition of your vehicle? That’s not something you have to worry about with Goodwill Car Donation. We are grateful for any donation with vehicles in any condition. Regardless of the vehicle’s condition, we are able to invest the proceeds into our community programs for disadvantaged citizens.
Do You Have a Vehicle to Donate?
Did you purchase a boat or RV at some point that your family no longer uses? Maybe you have an old car you no longer need, taking space in your garage. These are the perfect kinds of vehicles to donate, freeing space at your home and helping your neighbors in the process.
To start our easy donation process, simply get in touch through the donation form above or by calling 866-233-8586.
International Day for Tolerance: Respect and Appreciate Diversity..Use Less Stuff Day
10 Simple Ways to Celebrate November 15—Use Less Stuff Day Use ..
Philanthropy Day: 11 Ways To Express Your Love for Humanity The ..America Recycles Day
Commit to Recycle More Materials on November 15—America Recycles ..