Goodwill Industries of Upstate/Midlands South Carolina
How to Donate a Car to Goodwill
- Fill out the vehicle donation form to the right.
- One of our vehicle donation specialists will call you to confirm.
- We set up towing for your vehicle and towing is free for you.
- We send out a tow truck, on the day designated with you, to pick up your vehicle.
- You receive two receipts for donating your car for tax purposes.
For more information, go to How To Donate A Car for step-by-step instructions on car donation.
Benefits To You When You Donate a Used Car
- You’ll feel great about yourself when you donate a used car!
- With us donating your vehicle is a super quick and painless process.
- Donating is much easier than trying to negotiate with a dealer for a trade-in value.
- When you donate a vehicle you can steer clear of all the headaches associated with trying to sell a car yourself.
- Donating is easier and cheaper than trying to fix a car needing constant or expensive repairs.
- Free towing when you donate a used car.
- Tax benefits!
What Vehicles are accepted by Goodwill Industries of the Upstate/ Midlands South Carolina?
At Goodwill Car Donation in the Upstate/Midlands of South Carolina, we’ll take your old cars, trucks, boats, SUVs and any other vehicles. Do you have something you’re ready to donate?
It’s great when people have working or even new cars they want to donate — the better a car’s condition, the more we can get from it to support our programs. Yet we know that sometimes the cars people want to donate are the cars that need work or aren’t running — and we’re happy to take those, too.
We’ll accept cars in any condition, whether they’re working or not. Because we come to you and haul your vehicle, it’s no problem if it no longer runs.
Types of Vehicles Accepted by Goodwill Car Donation
Our organization is happy to take any and all makes and models of vehicles. Just to give you an idea of the types of vehicles we take, here are some examples:
Cars and Trucks
Bring us your cars, from sedans to luxury vehicles, no matter what their year, style, color or condition. We’ll take hybrids, hatchbacks, wagons and more. We also accept all sorts of trucks, from a standard pickup to a former company vehicle.
SUVs and Vans
All sizes of SUVs and vans are welcome donations. We’ll take compact, midsize, full-size or crossover SUVs as well as minivans, cargo vans and passenger vans. We can even accept buses, should you have one to donate.
Recreational Vehicles, Boats, and More
Even beyond the traditional vehicles you see on the road, we’ll take recreational vehicles and other vehicles, too. Maybe you have a riding lawn mower you no longer need, or an ATV or a pair of jet skis — we’ll accept them. We’ll take motorcycles from cruisers to sport bikes and boats from speedboats to pontoons. We can even put RVs, trailers and airplanes to good use.
Would You Like to Donate?
Get in touch with us today, and we’ll set up a time for your vehicle to be picked up. Through car donations in the Upstate/Midlands of South Carolina like yours, we can help disadvantaged members of South Carolina communities. Fill out our online form or call us at 855-390-0929.
Donating a vehicle is a wonderful opportunity: You get rid o..Donating A Car Without A Title
Donating a car to charity is a good way for you to get rid of an u..
You’ve tried everything, but it’s time to face the facts — n..Making A Vehicle Donation This Holiday Season
There’s nothing quite like the holidays to inspire the spirit of..
Interested in donating a car? Wondering how to donate a car for tax be..Uncommon Vehicle Donations: The Many Types of Vehicles That Are Donated Each Year
If you’re like most people, when you think about vehicle donation, y..