Goodwill Industries of Tenneva, Inc.
HOW TO DONATE A CAR TO GOODWILL
- Fill out the vehicle donation form to the right.
- One of our vehicle donation specialists will call you to confirm your information.
- We schedule towing of your vehicle at a time and day that is convenient for you. Towing is always free.
- We send out a tow truck, on the day designated with you, to pick up your vehicle.
- You receive a receipt for donating your car for tax purposes.
For more information, visit our FAQs page for step-by-step instructions on car donations.
BENEFITS TO YOU WHEN YOU DONATE A USED CAR
- You’ll feel great about yourself when you donate a car!
- Donating your vehicle is a super quick process.
- Donating is much easier than trying to negotiate with a dealer for a trade-in value.
- When you donate a vehicle you can steer clear of all the headaches associated with trying to sell a car yourself.
- Donating is easier and cheaper than trying to fix a car needing constant or expensive repairs.
- Free towing when you donate a used car.
- A top tax deduction!
If you have any questions regarding the car donation process,
give us a call toll free at 1-866-233-8586.
What Type of Vehicles Does Goodwill Industries of Tenneva, Inc. Accept?
We’ll take any and all makes and models of vehicles, working or not. Are you ready to donate a car in the Tennessee and Virginia areas?
Of course it’s great when people want to participate in Tennessee and Virginia car donation by giving away perfectly running vehicles. The better the vehicle’s condition, the more we can get for it when we sell it, and the more we can invest in our programs. However, we also take vehicles that need a lot of work or that do not run at all. Really, any vehicle can benefit our programs. Plus, since we come and tow the vehicle, it’s no problem if it’s no longer working.
Types of Vehicle We Take
We’re happy to take your car, truck, SUV, boat, mobile home, motorcycle or other vehicle. To clarify further, here are the main categories of vehicles we accept:
Cars and Trucks
We’ll take any kind of car: sedans, coupes, hatchbacks, wagons, hybrids, luxury cars and so on. You can also give us any sort of truck, from a standard pickup to an old business truck.
SUVs and Vans
Bring us any sort of sports utility vehicle, whether it’s a compact, midsize, full-size or crossover version. We can also take minivans, cargo vans and vans of all sizes —even buses.
Recreational Vehicles and More
It’s not just standard vehicles that we take. If you’ve got an old ATV, trailer or even riding lawn mower you’d like to donate, let us know. We accept everything from motorcycles to jet skis.
Do you have a camper, an RV, a sailboat or some other vehicle you’d like to donate? Contact us. We can even accept noncommercial airplanes, should you be ready to get rid of one of those.
Ready to make a donation in your area? Get in touch, today. Goodwill Car Donation will be happy to pick up your vehicle at no cost to you and with no hassles. In the process, you’ll make a difference in the lives of disadvantaged people in your area. Fill out our online donation form or give us a call at 866-233-8586 to get started.
Save Lives and Gallons of Water on March 22—World Water ..5 Science-Backed Reasons Why Gratitude Boosts Happiness
March 20—International Day of Happiness: 5 Science-Backed Reason..
Who Needs Fast Food When You Can Bring Your Own Lunch to Work? Marc..Daylight Savings Time Begins
March 10—Start of Daylight Savings Time: The 5 Major Benef..