Goodwill Industries of Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia
To provide education, job training and career services that help prepare individuals with disabilities and disadvantages for competitive employment.
How to Donate a Car to Goodwill
- Fill out the vehicle donation form to the right.
- One of our vehicle donation specialists will call you to confirm.
- We set up towing for your vehicle and towing is free for you.
- We send out a tow truck, on the day designated with you, to pick up your vehicle.
- You receive two receipts for donating your car for tax purposes.
For more information, go to How To Donate A Car for step-by-step instructions on car donation.
Benefits To You When You Donate a Used Car
- You’ll feel great about yourself when you donate a car!
- Donating your vehicle is a super quick and painless process.
- Donating is much easier than trying to negotiate with a dealer for a trade-in value.
- When you donate a vehicle you can steer clear of all the headaches associated with trying to sell a car yourself.
- Donating is easier and cheaper than trying to fix a car needing constant or expensive repairs.
- Free towing when you donate a used car.
- Tax benefits!
For more information, check out our FAQs where you will find answers to our most commonly asked questions.
What Types Of Vehicles Does Goodwill Car Donation Accept In Southern New Jersey/Philadelphia?
If you’re considering donating a vehicle in the south Jersey area, why not give it to Goodwill Industries of Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia? Goodwill accepts a wide range of vehicles as donations, whether they’re in running or non-running condition.
When you donate any type of vehicle, we can use the proceeds from selling your donation to put toward our programs that help disadvantaged people find work opportunities in your community.
Read on below to discover the types of vehicles Goodwill accepts as donations in the Southern New Jersey/ Philadelphia region.
Feel free to donate any type of standard vehicle to us, such as cars, trucks, SUVs and vans. We take sedans, hatchbacks, sports cars and more. For trucks, we’re happy to accept pickup trucks, box trucks and other types. We’ll take SUVs of varying sizes and all sorts of vans, whether you have a minivan, a large van or even a campervan.
It’s very common for people to get a recreational vehicle and then stop using it after a while for whatever reason. Is that your situation? Or maybe you had a vehicle for a specific purpose that you no longer find useful. Once you stop using a vehicle, it ends up sitting in the yard or garage taking space and becoming an eyesore.
You could always donate your recreational vehicles to Goodwill in Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia. We’re talking about motorcycles (including cruisers and sport bikes), four wheelers, buses, and more. We’ll even take campers, RVs, buses, and motor homes that you no longer need or want.
Watercraft & Air-Bound Vehicles
Maybe you have a boat or a plane that you don’t have a use for or that you’re finding too expensive to keep. You might even be paying to keep your vehicle in a hangar or at a dock. Bring us your jet ski, sailboat, yacht or other type of boat, and we’ll gladly accept it as a donation. We also take private, noncommercial airplanes and even riding lawn mowers.
Vehicles in Any Condition