Goodwill Industries of Northwest NC
HOW TO DONATE A CAR TO GOODWILL
- Fill out the vehicle donation form to the right.
- One of our vehicle donation specialists will call you to confirm.
- We set up towing for your vehicle and towing is free for you.
- We send out a tow truck, on the day designated with you, to pick up your vehicle.
- You receive two receipts for donating your car for tax purposes.
For more information, go to How To Donate A Car for step-by-step instructions on car donation.
BENEFITS TO YOU WHEN YOU DONATE A USED CAR
- You’ll feel great about yourself when you donate a used car!
- Donating your vehicle is a super quick and painless process.
- Donating is much easier than trying to negotiate with a dealer for a trade-in value.
- When you donate a vehicle you can steer clear of all the headaches associated with trying to sell a car yourself.
- Donating is easier and cheaper than trying to fix a car needing constant or expensive repairs.
- Free towing when you donate a used car.
- Tax benefits!
What Kinds Of Vehicles Will Goodwill Industries of Northwest North Carolina Take?
We can accept all kinds of vehicles, whether or not they’re in working order when you donate. Bring us your cars, trucks, SUVs, boats and motorcycles, and know that we’ll get you the best tax deduction.
Are you ready to donate a vehicle in North Carolina? Here’s what you need to know:
While of course it’s great when we can get vehicles that still run well when they’re donated, we will take any kind of car donation in northwest North Carolina — and that includes cars that don’t run. The better the condition of a vehicle, the more it can generate to support community programs, but really any donation is helpful. Also, since we come to you to pick up your vehicle, it doesn’t matter if it’s not running. We’ll haul it at no extra cost.
Types of Vehicles
When it comes to North Carolina vehicle donation, we’ll take anything. You’re free to donate any make, model or type of car. To make it even clearer that we accept any kinds of cars, here are some examples of the kinds of vehicles we take:
- Cars and Trucks
From a Volkswagen Beetle to a Ford Bronco, we’ll gladly accept cars and trucks in any condition. This includes subcompact, compact, mid-size, full-size and luxury cars. You’re also welcome to donate trucks of any kind, from a pickup to a medium-duty truck.
- Vans and SUVs
From a minivan to a cargo van, any SUVs and vans are welcome for donation. We accept full-size, mid-size, compact and mini SUVs, as well as minivans, cargo vans, passenger vans and more.
- Recreational Vehicles
You can even donate recreational vehicles, like motor homes, trailers, motorcycles, cruisers, scooters and boats. If you happen to have an old airplane to donate, we can take that, too. We accept riding lawn mowers, jet skis, pontoon boats, sailboats and more.
Do you have a vehicle you’re ready to donate? Bring it to Goodwill Car Donation. Thanks to our hassle-free process, it’s never been easier to donate a vehicle in North Carolina. Simply let us know you’re ready to donate, and we’ll handle everything else.
When you’re ready to part with an old car, truck, SUV, van, boat or something else, give it to Goodwill Car Donation. Through an incredibly simple process where we handle all the logistics, you can donate your car or truck while also making an impact in the lives of people in your area.
To let us know you’re ready to donate, contact us via our online donation form or call 866-233-8586. Let’s make a difference in North Carolina together, one donation at a time.
International Day for Tolerance: Respect and Appreciate Diversity..Use Less Stuff Day
10 Simple Ways to Celebrate November 15—Use Less Stuff Day Use ..
Philanthropy Day: 11 Ways To Express Your Love for Humanity The ..America Recycles Day
Commit to Recycle More Materials on November 15—America Recycles ..