Goodwill Industries — Big Bend, Inc.
HOW TO DONATE A CAR TO GOODWILL
- Fill out the vehicle donation form to the right.
- One of our vehicle donation specialists will call you to confirm your information.
- We schedule towing of your vehicle at a time and day that is convenient for you. Towing is always free.
- We send out a tow truck, on the day designated with you, to pick up your vehicle.
- You receive a receipt for donating your car for tax purposes.
For more information, visit our FAQs page for step-by-step instructions on car donations.
BENEFITS TO YOU WHEN YOU DONATE A USED CAR
- You’ll feel great about yourself when you donate a car!
- Donating your vehicle is a super quick process.
- Donating is much easier than trying to negotiate with a dealer for a trade-in value.
- When you donate a vehicle you can steer clear of all the headaches associated with trying to sell a car yourself.
- Donating is easier and cheaper than trying to fix a car needing constant or expensive repairs.
- Free towing when you donate a used car.
- A top tax deduction!
If you have any questions regarding the car donation process,
give us a call toll free at 866-656-8944.
What Kinds of Vehicles Does Goodwill Industries — Big Bend, Inc Accept?
At Goodwill Car Donation, we accept all makes and models of vehicles, from SUVs to mobile homes. Bring us your working or nonworking motorcycles, boats, vans or even airplanes, and we’ll use them to support disadvantaged people in Florida and Georgia.
Of course it’s great when people want to donate working, top-quality vehicles —because the better a vehicle’s quality, the more it can generate to fund our programs. However, we also take older vehicles, too. Any donation helps us help people here in Florida and Georgia. Plus, because we pick up your vehicle, it doesn’t even matter if the vehicle no longer runs.
When we say we’ll take any kind of vehicle, we mean any kind. Just to give you an idea, some examples of accepted vehicles include:
Cars and Trucks
From sedans to convertibles and everything in between, we welcome cars of every make and model. Bring us your coupe, hatchback, hybrid or luxury car, and we’ll be happy to put it to good use. We also take trucks of all kinds, from pickups to business vehicles.
SUVs and Vans
From a compact SUV to a full-size or a crossover, we can take any kind of sports utility vehicle. What’s more, we accept any sort of van, from a family minivan to a large passenger van — or even a bus, if you have one.
Other vehicles we’re happy to receive include ATVs, trailers, RVs and even riding lawn mowers. We’ll take any kind of motorcycle, from a cruiser to a scooter.
Ready to Donate?
If you have a camper or a set of jet skis you’re interested in donating, come to us. We’ll also take boats you no longer need, from jet boats to sailboats. Or if you happen to have a noncommercial airplane you’re looking to get rid of, we’d appreciate that donation, too.
When you’re ready to donate a car in Florida or Georgia, call us at 866-656-8944 or fill out our online donation form. Contact us today!
World Diabetes Day: Know the World’s Most Pervasive and Fastest G..World Kindness Day
World Kindness Day: How You Can Spread Goodness and Positivity All ..
November 11—Veterans Day: How You Can Honor Those Who Served Ou..The United States Marine Corps Birthday
November 10—The United States Marine Corps Birthday: A Time to Ce..