Goodwill Easterseals of the Gulf Coast
Our Mission: Together, we empower people through encouragement, education, and employment.
HOW TO DONATE A CAR TO GOODWILL
- Fill out the vehicle donation form to the right.
- One of our vehicle donation specialists will call you to confirm your information.
- We schedule towing of your vehicle at a time and day that is convenient for you. Towing is always free.
- We send out a tow truck, on the day designated with you, to pick up your vehicle.
- You receive a receipt for donating your car for tax purposes.
For more information, visit our FAQs page for step-by-step instructions on car donations.
BENEFITS TO YOU WHEN YOU DONATE A USED CAR
- You’ll feel great about yourself when you donate a car!
- Donating your vehicle is a super quick process.
- Donating is much easier than trying to negotiate with a dealer for a trade-in value.
- When you donate a vehicle you can steer clear of all the headaches associated with trying to sell a car yourself.
- Donating is easier and cheaper than trying to fix a car needing constant or expensive repairs.
- Free towing when you donate a used car.
- A top tax deduction!
If you have any questions regarding the car donation process,
give us a call toll free at 1-866-233-8586.
Which Types of Vehicles Does Goodwill Easterseals Of The Gulf Coast Car Donation Accept?
We do not really put any restrictions on the types of vehicles we will accept through our car donation program. Do you have one of these vehicles you no longer use or want?
We love when the vehicles people want to donate to us are in top working order or at least running. This condition helps us get more for the vehicle when we sell it, benefiting our programs.
At the same time, we understand that the vehicles people choose to donate are sometimes ones that require a lot of work or no longer run. That’s great, too — we’re happy to take a vehicle in any condition off your hands, because any vehicle has some value that can contribute to our programs. We always tow the vehicles, so it’s not a problem if it no longer runs.
No matter what make, model and type of vehicle you own, we will take it. In case you need some clarification, these are the main categories of vehicles we accept:
Cars and Trucks
Feel free to give your car or truck in any condition. For cars, we will gladly take your donation of a sedan, coupe, hatchback, hybrid, luxury car or other type. As for trucks, donate your pickup truck or a variety of business trucks, such as a box truck.
SUVS and Vans
Donate any kind of SUV, whether you have a compact, midsize, full-size or crossover model. You can also donate a van, no matter whether you have a family minivan or a larger cargo or passenger van. We will even take a bus if you happen to have one.
Recreational and Other Vehicles
At Goodwill Easterseals of the Gulf Coast Car Donation Program, we also take a variety of vehicles beyond the regular cars and trucks. You might have a riding lawn mower, an ATV or a trailer at your house — we’ll take them. We accept motorcycles, from cruisers and choppers to off-road bikes and scooters.
If you happen to own jet skis, an RV, a camper or some other recreational vehicle, don’t hesitate to donate it if it’s no longer of use to you. We can even take a boat, such as a fishing boat, a sailboat or a schooner.
Or if by chance you own a noncommercial plane that’s taking space, we would greatly appreciate your donation.
Want to Donate Your Vehicle?
Contact us today to schedule your vehicle pickup. You won’t have to deal with any hassles, and you’ll help disadvantaged members of your local community.
To contact us, use our online donation form or give us a call at 866-233-8586.