Goodwill Central Texas
Serving Central Texas
HOW TO DONATE A CAR TO GOODWILL
- Fill out the vehicle donation form to the right.
- One of our vehicle donation specialists will call you to confirm your information.
- We will schedule the FREE towing of your vehicle at a time and day that is convenient for you, and then send out the tow truck to pick up your vehicle on your scheduled day and time. You may also drop off your vehicle and paperwork at any one of our 31 retail stores. Boats and other watercrafts may only be dropped at our Norwood location.
- You will receive a receipt for tax purposes.
For more information, visit our FAQs page for step-by-step instructions on car donations.
TYPES OF VEHICLE DONATIONS ACCEPTED BY GOODWILL
We take any kind of vehicle, running or not:
- Cars, Trucks, SUVs, Vans
- RVs, Motorhomes, Campers
- Sports vehicles, such as jet skis & snowmobiles
- Airplanes (non-commercial crafts)
Don’t see your vehicle listed among the above examples? Unsure if Goodwill will accept it? Give us a call toll-free at 866-233-8586.
BENEFITS TO YOU WHEN YOU DONATE A VEHICLE
- You’ll feel great! You vehicle donation will empower another Central Texan to transform their life through work – funds generated are rolled back into our educational, job-training, and certification programs to ensure people in our community get jobs and develop life-long connections to work.
- You’ll get a tax deduction!
- Faster, easier and cheaper than fixing up an older model or negotiating with a dealer for a trade-in value.
- Easier than selling it yourself.
- FREE towing!
If you have any questions regarding the car donation process, call us toll-free at 866-233-8586.
International Day for Tolerance: Respect and Appreciate Diversity..Use Less Stuff Day
10 Simple Ways to Celebrate November 15—Use Less Stuff Day Use ..
Philanthropy Day: 11 Ways To Express Your Love for Humanity The ..America Recycles Day
Commit to Recycle More Materials on November 15—America Recycles ..