Roswell, New Mexico Car Donations: Transform Lives with Your Old and Unwanted Car
Not everyone is born into a good life. Some people struggle more than others. In Roswell, New Mexico, some people are hampered by physical and mental disabilities, lack of skills, experience or education, welfare dependency, and other barriers to employment. They need a helping hand to have a better future.
If you have an old car that you’re no longer using, you can use that to help transform their lives. You’ll be able to do that when you donate that vehicle to us at Goodwill Car Donations through our Roswell, New Mexico car donations program.
We will auction off your donation and turn over the proceeds to the Goodwill organization serving your area. This IRS-approved 501(c)3 nonprofit caters to disadvantaged New Mexicans and use the funding from us to help finance the services it provides to its beneficiaries. These services include:
- Long-term community-based employment
- Comprehensive job readiness training
- Long-term employment and social services for homeless veterans
- Housing for veterans and their families who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Permanent community-based employment for low-income seniors
- Services for individuals with traumatic and acquired brain injuries
Big Rewards Await You
A boatload of rewards awaits you when you take part in our Roswell, New Mexico car donations program. You’ll not only be helping your less fortunate neighbors get the care and support they need, but you’ll also be helping yourself with these rewards:
- You’ll be entitled to receive a top tax deduction.
- You can finally get rid of an unwanted vehicle in the most convenient way and at no cost to you.
- You can skip the hassles of selling a used vehicle yourself
- You can stop paying for your vehicle’s repairs, maintenance, insurance, registration, and storage.
- You can now enjoy that newly emptied garage space and use it for something you want or need.
Donating to Us Is a Walk in the Park
We don’t want you to spend any more time than necessary when you make a Goodwill car donation. Our donation process is convenient and super-fast! You’ll be done in no time at all! A phone call with one of our staff is all that it takes to get rid of your clunker. And you can do this in the comfort of your own home.
Take a look at the simple three-step process we follow in our Roswell, New Mexico car donations program:
- Contact us.
You can choose to either call our toll-free line at 866-233-8586 and speak to one of our representatives or submit your details through the online donation form we have here. If you choose to send your details online, expect a call from one of our team members to verify the information you shared with us.
- We’ll haul off your vehicle for free.
We won’t charge you even a dime for your vehicle’s pickup and towing. We’ll also collect your vehicle at a date, time, and place convenient for you. It’s fine with us if you can’t personally hand over your vehicle to us. Just let us know beforehand about this, so we can provide you instructions on our contactless vehicle pickup.
We’ll issue you a towing receipt before we tow your vehicle. You can use this receipt to de-register your vehicle at your local DMV and cancel its insurance coverage.
- You receive your tax-deductible receipt.
We’ll spruce up your vehicle before we put it on the auction block. Within 30 days after your car is sold, we’ll send you your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt via mail or email. You’ll need this receipt to claim your tax deduction when you file your itemized federal income tax return in the next tax season.
For more information about our vehicle donation program, feel free to check out our FAQs page. If you have any questions, call us at 866-233-8586 or leave us a message here.
The Types of Vehicles We Accept
We take in a wide range of vehicle types in our Roswell, New Mexico car donations program. The condition of the vehicles doesn’t matter to us either. Whether your car is working fine or it won’t even start anymore, we’ll be more than happy to accept it in our program.
The only donation offers we can’t accept are vehicles that have been stolen or abandoned. These vehicles don’t have titles or proof of ownership, which we require from all prospective donors. However, in case you just lost your car title, call us at 866-233-8586 and we can help you get a duplicate copy of your title.
Here is a comprehensive list of the types of vehicles we accept at Goodwill Car Donations:
- Cars: sedans, luxury cars, coupes, convertibles, hybrids, sports cars, wagons, hatchbacks
- Vans: family minivans, camper vans, cargo vans, passenger vans
- SUVs: compact, midsize, full-size or crossover versions
- Motorcycles: touring bikes, cruisers, scooters, off-road bikes, mopeds, sports bikes, choppers
- Trucks: box trucks, pickup trucks extended cab pickup, panel trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks
- Boats: fishing boats, sailboats, tugboats, speedboats, houseboats, cruise ships, catamarans, pontoon boats, yachts
- Specialized vehicles: riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs
- Fleet vehicles: SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses, cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, limousines, ambulances, taxicabs
- Recreational vehicles: noncommercial planes; campers, travel trailers, snowmobiles, jet skis, RVs, motorhomes, pop-up trailers, ATVs
- Work-related vehicles: construction vehicles, tractors and farm equipment, buses, large trucks, landscaping vehicles
Build a Better Community with Your Car Donation Today
Team up with us at Goodwill by taking part in our Roswell, New Mexico car donations program. Help your neighbors in need get the opportunities that will enable them to live productive and meaningful lives. Fill out our online donation form or call us at 866-233-8586 now!