Class B Motorhome Donations: Retire Your Camper Van in the Most Meaningful Way Possible
Small families love to go on road trips using their Class B motorhomes, which are also called camper vans. This type of motorhome is sturdy but more compact than a regular RV. Its smaller size makes it ideal and practical even for everyday travel.
A Class B motorhome is great because it can have features like a full kitchen, a flush toilet and shower, power inverters, built-in TV and entertainment centers, as well as auxiliary generators for off-grid camping.
It can traverse narrow roads and congested streets and is easy to maneuver and park. It can also fit into a typical parking space. There’s no problem looking for its accessories and parts since these are easily available in automotive dealerships.
However, like other vehicles, a camper van also suffers from mechanical trouble as it gets older. And with more features built into it, there are also more things that you need to maintain. Unfortunately, this means plunking down more money for repairs.
If the cost of maintaining your Class B motorhome is starting to hurt your pocket, you’re probably thinking of getting rid of it but are unsure how best to do it. We’re here to tell you that your best option is to donate it to a charity that supports a cause dear to you and one that takes very good care of its donors. You’ll hit both marks when you turn over your camper van to us at Goodwill Car Donations.
When you take part in our Class B motorhome donations program, you will be helping men and women in your community who are saddled with disabilities, lack of education, and other impediments to living a productive and meaningful life.
How Your Donation Can Change Lives
We will sell your Class B motorhome through an auction and turn over the proceeds to the Goodwill organizations in your local area. These IRS-approved 501(c)3 nonprofits cater to disadvantaged individuals, providing them with the following services:
- Job and skills training
- Career opportunities
- Vocational and educational services
- Financial support,
- Livelihood assistance, and
- Other critical community-building support services.
The Rewards You’ll Get from Your Donation
If you decide to take part in our Class B motorhome donations program, you won’t be leaving empty-handed. Your share of benefits will far outweigh the sentiments that might have initially held you back from donating that vehicle to charity.
Here are some of the rewards you’ll get when you become a Goodwill vehicle donor:
- Skip the hassle associate with selling an old RV yourself.
Selling an old camper van is not as easy as it sounds. You need to exert so much effort and spend money to make it appealing and sellable. You also need to deal with heaps of paperwork. If you donate your Class B motorhome to us, you won’t have to deal with any of those.
- Get free towing.
With Goodwill Car Donations as your charity partner, you’ll get professional towing service at no cost to you.
- Eliminate extraneous expenses.
Why keep on paying for the insurance and maintenance of a vehicle that you don’t use anymore or no longer need?
- Enjoy a safe and hassle-free donation experience.
You get to stay in the comfort of your home during the entire car donation process. We’ll arrange an unattended pickup and towing of your vehicle.
- Receive a maximized tax deduction.
Your camper van donation will entitle you to receive a tax write-off. You can claim this when you file your next personal income tax return. Since we’ll exert our best effort to sell your RV at its highest possible price and since the final selling price of your donation will serve as the basis of your tax deduction claim, you’re assured of receiving a maximized tax deduction in the next tax season.
Our Quick and Easy Donation Process
You can make a Class B motorhome donation to us in just a few minutes! Here’s how it works:
- Fill out our online donation form or call us at 866-233-8586 to give us a few details about you and your RV.
- Tell us your preferred schedule for your motorhome’s free pickup. We’ll send a professional towing company to haul your RV away.
- You’ll receive your tax-deductible receipt by mail or email after we sell your vehicle.
The Types of Other Vehicles You Can Donate
Goodwill Car Donations is open to all types of RVs and other types of vehicles as well. You can rest easy about the condition of the vehicle you’re donating because we accept even those in poor running condition.
If you have any of these vehicles that you no longer intend to keep, give us a call right away:
- Cars:sedans, compact cars, coupes, luxury cars, convertibles, hybrids, sports cars
- SUVs: compact, mid-size, full-size, crossover versions
- Vans:cargo vans, passenger vans, family vans, minivans
- Trucks:mobile cranes, garbage trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks, dump trucks, extended cabs, box trucks
- RVs:toy haulers, folding and tent trailers, hybrid trailers, travel trailers, motorhomes, campers
- Fleet vehicles:limousines, buses, minivans, vans, taxis, ambulances
- ATVs:three-wheelers, four-wheelers
- Motorcycles:scooters, mopeds, choppers, touring bikes, sports bikes, dirt bikes, off-road bikes, cruisers
- Specialty vehicles:motorized wheelchairs, ATVs, golf carts, snowmobiles, riding lawnmowers
- Work vehicles:landscaping vehicles, tractors, farm equipment, construction vehicles
- Aircraft:gliders, noncommercial planes, helicopters
- Water vessels:cruise ships, yachts, pontoon boats, catamarans, tugboats, sailboats, speedboats, fishing boats, motorboats
Part Ways with Your Camper Van on a Positive Note
Your camper van may have a lot of sentimental value to you after all the unforgettable adventures and fond memories you and your family experienced using that vehicle for years. However, when it has outlived its usefulness to you, it’s time to part ways with it.
When you participate in our Class B motorhome donations program, we’ll make sure that your gift will benefit the disadvantaged people in your community, with it becoming the source of their own positive memories. Give us a call at 866-233-8586 or fill out our online donation form now!