Campervan Donations: Turn Your Campervan into a Vehicle of Hope
It’s not easy to let go of things that were part of your great memories. Your campervan surely falls into that category. All those crazy adventures and memorable family camping trips will always stay with you. As your campervan gets older and as your lifestyle changes, you’re probably starting to think about moving on and parting ways with it.
While you and your family probably used to go on camping trips fairly frequently, things might have changed. You might have found other interests or your priorities have shifted. The next thing you know, your campervan has been sitting in your garage for the better part of the year — unused.
Before you decide to slap that “For Sale” sticker on its windshield, give some thought about donating it to us at Goodwill Car Donations instead. This way, you’ll save yourself the time-consuming and stressful process of trying to sell a clapped-out RV yourself.
At the same time, you’ll be helping out residents in your area who are struggling to eke out a living, hampered by their disabilities, lack of education, and other disadvantages.
Why Donate Your Trusty Campervan
When you take part in our campervan donations program, you’ll be touching the lives of the disadvantaged people in your community. Your donation will become a vehicle of hope for them.
We will sell your campervan through an auction and turn over the proceeds to the Goodwill organizations in your local area. The money will help these IRS-approved 501(c)3 nonprofits in serving more deserving individuals, providing them with job training, employment and learning opportunities, livelihood assistance, and other critical community-building support services.
Nothing could surpass the joy you’d feel knowing that you had something to do with the improvement in the living conditions of the people in your area.
Our Donation Process Is the Easiest Out There!
There are a lot of charity organizations out there, but our donation process is among the easiest.
You can participate in our campervan donations program in the comfort of your own home. A simple phone call to us is all it takes to do it.
Here’s a brief three-step guide to our donation process:
- Get in touch with us.
Our toll-free line at 866-233-8586 is available 24/7. Give us a ring and one of our donation experts standing by will assist you in processing your donation. We also have an online donation form that you can use to submit your donation details. Expect a call from our team as soon as you’ve completed and submitted the form.
- Get free vehicle towing.
Goodwill Car Donations will provide you a professional towing service absolutely for free. All we’ll need from you are the details on where, when, and what time you want us to collect your campervan.
We will issue you a towing receipt before taking away your RV. You will need this receipt to cancel the insurance coverage of your vehicle and to have it de-registered at your local DMV.
- Receive your tax-deductible receipt.
Within 30 days of your motorhome’s sale, we’ll send you by mail or e-mail your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt. You can use this receipt to claim your top tax deduction when you file your itemized federal income tax return in the next tax season.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can give us a call via our toll-free line at 866-233-8586 or send us a message here. Our FAQs page also holds a ton of information about our donation program.
Feel Free to Donate Other Vehicle Types
Aside from your campervan, you may also have other vehicles that you no longer use. You might as well hand them over to us, too. We accept almost all vehicle types regardless of their age or condition.
However, Goodwill Car Donations cannot accept vehicles that don’t have titles or any proof of ownership, such as vehicles that have been abandoned or stolen. Nonetheless, you can still donate a vehicle even if you’ve lost its title. All you have to do is call us at 866-233-8586 and seek the assistance of one of our title experts. They’ll help you obtain a replacement copy of your title quickly so you can proceed with your donation.
Here’s a comprehensive list of the various types of vehicles we’ve been receiving from our donors:
- Cars: sedans, luxury cars, sports cars, wagons, coupes, convertibles, hybrids, hatchbacks
- Recreational vehicles: campers, travel trailers, snowmobiles, Jet Skis, RVs, motorhomes, pop-up trailers, 5-wheelers
- Vans: cargo vans, passenger vans, family minivans, camper vans
- SUVs: compact, midsize, full-size or crossover versions
- Motorcycles: scooters, off-road bikes, touring bikes, cruisers, sports bikes, choppers
- Trucks: box trucks, extended cab pickup, panel trucks, pickup trucks
- Boats: fishing boats, sailboats, speedboats, houseboats, pontoon boats, tugboats, yachts
- Specialty vehicles: riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs, noncommercial planes
- Fleet vehicles: cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses
- Work-related vehicles: construction vehicles, tractors and farm equipment, buses, large trucks, landscaping vehicles
What You’ll Get as a Goodwill Donor
You’ll be able to help yourself as much as you’ll be helping the less privileged families in your area with your participation in our campervan donations program. Here are some of the rewards that await you:
- Get a thumping tax deduction.
- Towing services rendered by licensed professionals is 100-percent free.
- Enjoy a hassle-free giving experience.
- You will no longer be financially burdened with taking your old campervan to the shop for maintenance and repairs.
- You’ll also free yourself from additional expenses such as your RV’s insurance and registration.
- Paperwork will be efficiently handled by our team on your behalf.
- You’ll have more storage space in your garage after we haul your campervan away.
Transform Lives with Your Campervan Donation Today!
Impact the lives of the disadvantaged people in your area. Be the helping hand that they’ve been looking for. Team up with us at Goodwill Car Donations by taking part in our campervan donations program. Call us at 866-233-8586 or fill out our online donation form now!