Why Donate to Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota?
Your donation goes
to a good cause.
- Free pick-up and towing, seven days a week.
- No headaches associated with trying to sell a car yourself.
- 24-hour towing.
- Tax benefits.
HOW TO DONATE A CAR TO GOODWILL-EASTER SEALS MINNESOTA
- Fill out the vehicle donation form to the right.
- One of our vehicle donation specialists will call you to confirm your information.
- We schedule towing of your vehicle at a time and day that is convenient for you. Towing is always free.
- We send out a tow truck, on the day designated with you, to pick up your vehicle.
- You receive a receipt for donating your car for tax purposes.
For more information, visit our FAQs page for step-by-step instructions on car donations.
Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota
Our Mission: Our mission is to eliminate barriers to work and independence.
Our Vision: We envision a world where everyone experiences the power of work.
Our Values: Our efforts are guided by a core set of values. Relationships, Communication, Contribution, Accountability, Continuous Improvement and Celebration are more than words to us. These principles steer our everyday decisions, so we can fulfill our mission in the community. These values are vital to our success.
What We Do: Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota provides comprehensive, proven employment, education and independence services, including:
- Job Preparation
- Employment Training & Education
- Job Placement
- Family Strengthening and Support Services
to Enhance Independence
- FATHER Project
- Medical Equipment Loan Program
If you have any questions regarding the car donation process,
give us a call toll free at 866-551-8992.
Donate Any Type of Vehicle
The Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota Car Donation Program will take a range of vehicles in any condition as a donation to benefit our community programs.
Do have a car or boat in great condition that you’d like to donate? You will provide a lot of value to supporting our programs. However, we gratefully accept old and nonworking vehicles as well.
No matter whether the vehicle won’t turn on or has a lot of other damage or repairs needed, your vehicle will be valuable to us and the people we help.
Vehicle Varieties Acceptable for Donation
In addition to taking vehicles in an assortment of conditions, we also accept all sorts of vehicle types as donations — as we mentioned above, everything from minivans to RVs. Here are some of the main vehicle categories we accept in a wide range of makes and models, in addition to a breakdown of types:
Most people have a car, truck, van or SUV when they plan to donate a vehicle. These are common donations and ones we are more than happy to accept. You can donate all sorts of types within these categories, including:
- Cars: sports cars, sedans, convertibles, coupes and more
- Trucks: pickups, extended cabs, box, panel and others
- Vans: minivans, passenger, cargo
- SUVs: crossovers, compact, midsize, full size
There are a range of vehicles that people purchase for fun and then don’t end up using as much as they intended, gas or upkeep gets too expensive or their lifestyle changes. If this happens, donation is a great option for getting rid of the vehicle. Consider donating these types:
- Motorcycles: cruisers, off-road, chopper and more
- ATVs: three-wheelers, four-wheelers
- Boats: speedboats, sailboats, etc.
- Other: jet skis, campers, RVs, planes
Maybe you have work-related vehicles, such as:
- Large trucks
- Construction vehicles
- Landscaping vehicles
As you can see, we are happy to take all different vehicle categories as part of our donation program. If you are unsure if we’ll accept your vehicle, simply get in touch and we’ll let you know if we can take it.
We take care of the towing, so that’s not a concern you need to have. In fact, we make our donation process incredibly easy, so there’s nothing holding you back.
Get Started With Vehicle Donation
Do you have a vehicle you’ve been putting off selling, or you don’t think you’d get much for it if you did? Or maybe you would simply like to support a local organization and the people it serves. Goodwill Car Donation provides the perfect opportunity to get rid of your unwanted vehicle and support a cause all with the same action.
To get the ball rolling, call 866-233-8586 or use our website form above!
There’s nothing quite like the holidays to inspire the spirit of..
Interested in donating a car? Wondering how to donate a car for tax be..
If you’re like most people, when you think about vehicle donation, y..
Nobody loves the thought of taking on a new car expense, but, in a wor..