Goodwill Industries of the Pioneer Valley
HOW TO DONATE A CAR TO GOODWILL
- Fill out the vehicle donation form to the right.
- One of our vehicle donation specialists will call you to confirm your information.
- We schedule towing of your vehicle at a time and day that is convenient for you. Towing is always free.
- We send out a tow truck, on the day designated with you, to pick up your vehicle.
- You receive a receipt for donating your car for tax purposes.
For more information, visit our FAQs page for step-by-step instructions on car donations.
BENEFITS TO YOU WHEN YOU DONATE A USED CAR
- You’ll feel great about yourself when you donate a car!
- Donating your vehicle is a super quick process.
- Donating is much easier than trying to negotiate with a dealer for a trade-in value.
- When you donate a vehicle you can steer clear of all the headaches associated with trying to sell a car yourself.
- Donating is easier and cheaper than trying to fix a car needing constant or expensive repairs.
- Free towing when you donate a used car.
- A top tax deduction!
If you have any questions regarding the car donation process,
give us a call toll free at 866-233-8586.
What Kinds Of Vehicles Are Accepted At Goodwill Industries of the Pioneer Valley, Massachusetts?
At Goodwill Car Donation in Massachusetts, you can donate all kinds of vehicles — from cars to trucks to minivans. Bring your SUVs, motorcycles, pickup trucks and other vehicles, and we can put them to good use funding local community programs.
Are you interested in donating? Here’s what you need to know:
Condition of Vehicles
Obviously, the better a vehicle’s condition, the more it can generate to fund our community programs, but we’re still happy to take vehicles in any kind of state. Even if your car isn’t running, we’ll take it. Since our team members will pick up your cars and trucks, it doesn’t matter how well the vehicle works. We haul the vehicles at no cost to you.
Types of Vehicles
When it comes to vehicle donations, the sky’s the limit. We’ll take anything, from cars to trucks to boats. You can truly donate any sort of vehicle, but to explain that even better, here are some of the kinds of vehicles we accept:
- Cars and Trucks
From a Ford Escort to a Honda minivan, we’ll take any kind of cars and trucks, in any condition. Donate mini-compact, subcompact, compact, midsize and large cars — made by any manufacturer, from any year.
- Vans and SUVs
From large passenger vans to crossover SUVs, you can donate vans and SUVs to Goodwill Car Donation. This includes full-size, midsize, compact and mini SUVs; as well as cargo vans, minivans and more.
- Recreational Vehicles
We take even more than cars and trucks, too. Donate your recreational vehicles — from trailers to scooters — and know that we’ll put them to good use. We accept RVs, motorcycles, cruisers, scooters, lawn mowers, jet skis, sailboats and even airplanes — should you have those.
Are you ready to donate a car in Massachusetts? Get in touch with us! We make it easy to donate a vehicle in Massachusetts through a painless process — simply tell us you’re ready.
When you’re ready to donate a car in western Massachusetts, give it to Goodwill Car Donation. Thanks to our incredibly simple donation process, it’s never been easier to make a difference in the lives of people in your community.
When you’re ready to donate, get in touch with our team. Call 866-233-8586 or fill out our brief online donation form. Together, let’s make a difference in Massachusetts one vehicle at a time.
International Day for Tolerance: Respect and Appreciate Diversity..Use Less Stuff Day
10 Simple Ways to Celebrate November 15—Use Less Stuff Day Use ..
Philanthropy Day: 11 Ways To Express Your Love for Humanity The ..America Recycles Day
Commit to Recycle More Materials on November 15—America Recycles ..