Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago
HOW TO DONATE A CAR TO GOODWILL
- Fill out the vehicle donation form to the right.
- One of our vehicle donation specialists will call you to confirm.
- We set up towing for your vehicle and towing is free for you.
- We send out a tow truck, on the day designated with you, to pick up your vehicle.
- You receive two receipts for donating your car for tax purposes.
For more information, go to How To Donate A Car for step-by-step instructions on car donation.
BENEFITS TO YOU WHEN YOU DONATE A USED CAR
- You’ll feel great about yourself when you donate a car!
- Donating your vehicle is a super quick and painless process.
- Donating is much easier than trying to negotiate with a dealer for a trade-in value.
- When you donate a vehicle you can steer clear of all the headaches associated with trying to sell a car yourself.
- Donating is easier and cheaper than trying to fix a car needing constant or expensive repairs.
- Free towing when you donate a used car.
- Tax benefits!
What Types of Vehicles Does Goodwill Industries of Southeast Wisconsin and Metro Chicago Accept?
At Goodwill Car Donation, we’ll take any and all kinds of vehicles, from cars and trucks to boats and motorcycles. Do you have some kind of vehicle you no longer use or want?
While it’s great if your vehicle is in good working order when you donate it, we’ll even take cars that no longer run. Of course, the better a vehicle’s condition, the more we can get when we sell it, but any donation helps. Because we pick up your vehicle for donation, it’s no problem if it doesn’t run.
Vehicle Types Accepted
We take all makes, models and types of vehicles. Here are some examples of the vehicles we’ll accept:
Cars and Trucks
Bring us cars or trucks in any condition. We can take subcompact, compact, mid-size or full-size cars, from coupes to wagons to luxury vehicles. We’ll also take trucks of any size or style, from a classic pickup to a medium-duty truck.
SUVs and Vans
Whether it’s a full-size SUV or a crossover, you can donate it to Goodwill Car Donation in Southeast Wisconsin and Metro Chicago. We accept mini SUVs, compact SUVs, mid-size SUVs, full-size SUVs, minivans, cargo vans, passenger vans and more.
Even beyond basic cars, trucks and vans, we accept recreational vehicles of all kinds. Feel free to give us old trailers, motor homes or any sort of motorcycle, from a cruiser to a scooter. We’ll even take riding lawn mowers, should you have one you’re ready to give.
Got jet skis, an RV, a camper or some other vehicle you no longer need? What about a boat, like a fishing boat, a sailboat or a pontoon? We’ll accept any of these options — or even a noncommercial airplane if you want to donate one of those.
Ready to Donate a Car in Southeast Wisconsin and Metro Chicago?
Contact us today to donate your car, truck, motorcycle, boat or other vehicle to a good cause. The donation process is easy and makes a difference in lives of disadvantaged citizens. Contact us via our online form or give us a call at 855-390-0929.
Donating a vehicle is a wonderful opportunity: You get rid of a ve..Donating A Car Without A Title
Donating a car to charity is a good way for you to get r..
You’ve tried everything, but it’s time to face the f..Making A Vehicle Donation This Holiday Season
There’s nothing quite like the holidays to inspire the..
Interested in donating a car? Wondering how to donate a car for ta..Uncommon Vehicle Donations: The Many Types of Vehicles That Are Donated Each Year
If you’re like most people, when you think about vehicle donatio..